Specifically built and optimized for the Maritime industry, the Xenatus Maritime Solution equips clients with a state of the art comprehensive solution that alleviates tedious administrative work, adds new features and tools that help companies enhance their services and product offerings, and increases productivity and efficiency.
The Xenatus Maritime Solution is built on a single world class platform (Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central). All the modules are built within NAV and are fully integrated.
Customers who use the Xenatus Maritime Solution distinguish themselves in the market by:
- Increasing their efficiency and staff productivity
- Streamlining their in-house processes from the Inquiry stage to the final invoicing stage
- Reducing administration efforts and manual reporting needs
- Increasing customer retention
- Attracting new sophisticated clients
- Increasing product offerings with a multitude of functionality
- Maintaining customer’s requests with full traceability even after they have been invoiced
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Dynamics 365 Business Central)
- Expandable modules for all client operations
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Office including copy paste from Excel
- Segregation between Sales, Own Service and Service Coordination cases
- Maintaining all details about the inquiry including related vessels, terminal details and problematic equipment
- Auto-creation of sales quotations with standardized reports
- Definition of sales prices and purchase prices for 3rd party suppliers to provide profitability per case
- O365 Email Integration with ability to track interactions via email per customer/contact/vessel
- Email Templatization
- Leads and Contacts management
- Easily convert Contacts to Opportunities and then to Accounts
- Sales Quotation Automation
- Sales Quotation Templatization
- Profitability per Quotation
- Commercial Analysis tables and reports providing daily, monthly, yearly commercial evaluations
- Auto-Folder creation of Folder directories per case for documentation storage
- Annual Survey Reminders per Customer/Vessel
- 3rd Party Airtime Sales Integration
- Automated and flexible periodic billing
- Link documents to Contacts, Customers, Vessels or Transaction
- Automate follow-ups for document renewals
- Automatically record transactions in the ERP from incoming documents
- Reduce data input
- Payroll for various jurisdictions built in the ERP
- Complete HR functionality including self service
- Drop-Shipment Purchase Order Auto-Creation based on defined suppliers and prices
- Standard Purchase Orders with Warehouse Management
- Approval Workflows
- Vessel Library: Library of all Vessels per Customers including relevant vessel information
- Terminal Library: List of terminals per vessel including model numbers, serial numbers, manufacturers etc…
- Port Library: List of all ports per country with standard ISO codes
- Daily Commercial Reports
- Profitability Reports
- Sales Analysis
- Receivables & payables KPIs
MAILING, SURVEYS & AUTO-REMINDERS
- Automatically send reminders to clients and staff for outstanding tasks
- Automatic email reminders to clients
- Conduct Customer & Vessel Survey
- Scan your database for any personal information
- Ensure that personal information is automatically encrypted and deleted based on strict controls
- Provide reports based on GDPR requirements
HARMONIZED COA & MASTER DATA
- Easily control CoA standards across all managed companies
- Create single CoA master template and replicate new accounts to specific companies with the click of a button
- Manage any Master Data from a single location
- Available on premise or on the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
SaaSplaza is the number one name globally for Cloud Services. Dedicated to Cloud services from its conception 14 years ago and with data centres in North America, Europe and Asia, SaaSplaza puts security first, both internally (being SAS70 Type II certified since 2006) and externally, with infrastructure housed in Tier 3 data centers, offering the industry’s highest physical protection standards. There is no better or safer place to host your Microsoft Applications!
SharePoint is a web application platform in the Microsoft Office server suite. Launched in 2001, SharePoint combines various functions which are traditionally separate applications: intranet, extranet, content management, document management, personal cloud, enterprise social networking, enterprise search, business intelligence, workflow management, web content management, and an enterprise application store.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that enables companies to market smarter, sell effectively and productively, and care everywhere. We provide social insights, business intelligence, and productivity with One Microsoft solutions. And we deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
Intelligent and flexible customizability is the most important quality for business applications. WaveXtend offers Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions to extend the customization options of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. WaveXtend offers database marketing and business rule configuration solutions for value added resellers and ISVs.