Selecting a construction technology solution is no easy task. It involves in-depth understanding of the industry, its processes, enablers, trends and solutions across multiple mediums ranging from the front office departments to the construction sites. Successful construction companies have earned the reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget. But such success is not easy due to the following industry challenges, issues and constraints:
- Fragmented processes
- Limited cash flow
- Inability to accept risk
- Incomplete designs
- Inexperienced supervisors and project managers resulting in escalating labor costs and inefficiencies
- Union constraints
- Complex design projects.
- Multi-site and internationalization – Controls, forecasting, integration and reporting between locations is critical for effectively planning, delivery, information sharing, supporting common needs, and functioning successfully as one entity. However, individual sites typically don’t require the same level of complexity in their business management solution as the parent company.
The Xenatus solutions benefits include:
- Meeting and exceeding the individual needs of sites, regardless of their size, location, or type of business
- Improving workflow efficiency for financial consolidation
- Reactivity and increased response to business conditions
- Efficient means of exchanging data internally and externally with partners, suppliers, manufacturers, etc…
- Efficient supply chain
- Provide clear business insight utilizing integrated analytics
- A single, scalable software solution with an intuitive and familiar user interface integrated with existing technology solutions, while providing rapid KPI updates using accurate and continually updated information from centralized repositories. Such solution functionality allows firms to be more proactive and dynamic in the long-term, without the need for continual software purchases and upgrades.
- Financial Management (including Budgets & Post Dated Checks Management)
- Estimation & Tendering and Sub-Contracting Management
- Procurement, RFQ and Sub-Contracting Management
- Project & Resource Management and Sub-Contracting Management (including Payment Certificates Management)
- Warehouse Management, coupled with Plants, Quarry & Equipment Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- BI & Analytics
- HR & Payroll
- Mobile Access
iBuild is a Ready For Roll-Out add-on solution to Microsoft Dynamics NAV pre-configured & customized for the Construction & Property Development industry. iBuild provides a foundation for Property Developers extended to contractors utilizing an integrated solution with advanced business intelligence
xPayroll™ for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 advances the ERP’s features for people management, payroll calculations, and attendance administration all in one place, eliminating the need for a standalone payroll software and allowing a seamless integration with the familiar features of Dynamics.
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
SaaSplaza is the number one name globally for Cloud Services. Dedicated to Cloud services from its conception 14 years ago and with data centres in North America, Europe and Asia, SaaSplaza puts security first, both internally (being SAS70 Type II certified since 2006) and externally, with infrastructure housed in Tier 3 data centers, offering the industry’s highest physical protection standards. There is no better or safer place to host your Microsoft Applications!
TARGIT is a Business Intelligence & Analytics for All. TARGIT helps companies perform better by enabling more and faster data-driven decisions throughout the entire organization. TARGIT Decision Suite is the BI and analytics solution for companies looking for a single platform for comprehensive business analysis across the company.
SharePoint is a web application platform in the Microsoft Office server suite. Launched in 2001, SharePoint combines various functions which are traditionally separate applications: intranet, extranet, content management, document management, personal cloud, enterprise social networking, enterprise search, business intelligence, workflow management, web content management, and an enterprise application store.