Dynamics NAV Senior Consultant
OpportunityXenatus’ Dynamics NAV Senior Consultant is responsible for the delivery of consulting services to effect the successful implementation of solutions on behalf of clients. Senior Consultant is responsible for defining the customer requirements, analyzing, designing, configuring, training and supporting the clients on Microsoft Dynamics NAV software at the direction of a project manager; gathering business requirements through direct virtual or onsite client interaction; translating those requirements into detailed specifications; configuring and testing the software to the Client’s needs.
- Perform any task necessary to satisfy clients’ needs
- Assist in project planning sessions with Xenatus and client management
- Demo Dynamics NAV platform to Clients
- Analyze and document business processes and requirements
- Perform gap analysis between existing software and requirements Prepare conceptual design documents
- Prepare specifications
- Perform configurations, testing, training and supporting modifications and enhancements in NAV.
- Learn and grow professional abilities, skills and knowledge
- Under go internal and external training sponsored by the company to stay current on product releases and new technologies
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the professional services team
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop professionally
- Mentor new team members
- Information Technology experience
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Expertise in Dynamics NAV modules and application processes
- Must work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal (team) skills
- Communication skills – speaks and writes clearly in English. Greek is a plus
- Currently retain or willing to achieve Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
Other Skills & Abilities
- Intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, or related field of study.
- Accounting degree or experience a plus.
- Integrity – open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust
- Ownership and initiative – self-sufficient, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
- Professional – always represents self and company in a positive manner
AvailabilityThis position is available in our following offices:
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Nicosia, Cyprus