OpportunityReporting directly to Chief Accountant and managing partners, the Accountant’s responsibilities are to manage the financial activities for the organization; based in Limassol.
- Accounting experience in a professional services firm or in an international company
- Experience with Accounting ERP’s and Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be strong asset
- Perform general accounts department duties such as filing, invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation with debtors and creditors
- Management of Billing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Revenue Recognition and Cost Accounting etc
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasts, including variances
- Book keeping activities
- Reporting and analysis
- Fluency in English is essential, Greek is a plus
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Well Organized and methodical
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work in Cyprus without any work restrictions
- Conscientious positive outlook and willingness to learn and increase knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal (team) skills
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to meet the needs of the business
- University degree and certification required
- Integrity – open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust
- Ownership and initiative – self-sufficient, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
- Professional – always represents self and company in a positive manner
AvailabilityThis position is available in the following regions:
- Limassol, Cyprus